the Ethypharm Group is rallied
Since the start of the Covid-19 epidemic, the Ethypharm Group has rallied to fulfill its role as an essential link in the supply chain for healthcare products. Our teams monitor the situation daily in order to take all the necessary measures to continuously adapt to this unprecedented global health crisis. Our goal is to be able to continue to supply our medicines to patients around the world with obviously, in this period, a focus to meet the demand of health authorities and hospitals on some highly needed critical care medicines of our portfolio.
In this context, our priorities are:
Guarantee the safety of our employees worldwide
The health and safety of our employees is a constant concern at Ethypharm. Faced with the Covid-19 pandemic, we have taken the following decisions:
- All business trips and participation in medical congresses and other business events are suspended;
- All employees whose presence on site is not mandatory work from home (except where containment measures have been relaxed);
- The strictest distancing and hygiene measures are implemented to ensure the safety of our employees on site.
Maintain a continuous supply of our medicines
In the context of this unprecedented crisis, Ethypharm has refocused its resources on maintaining its production and distribution activity. Daily, the teams of Ethypharm :
- Monitor our stocks of raw materials and anticipate our needs to avoid supply interruptions;
- Dialogue closely with our external partners essential to the continuity of our manufacturing and supply operations, to verify that they are able to provide their services according to our needs;
- Respond to requests from health authorities regarding our critical medicines for patients in intensive care.
Our support and thanks go to the caregivers who are fighting on the front line against this virus and to our teams whose remarkable work demonstrates our collective commitment to patients every day.
Last updated on 09/04/2020