The most advanced manufacturing infrastructures
The Chateauneuf manufacturing site (in France's Eure-and-Loir) is the Group's largest in terms of production capacity.
It is dedicated to large volumes, which allows Ethypharm to offer the best production costs to its customers. The Plant is intended to become the hub for raw materials reception and analysis, as well as the microbiological analysis laboratory of the Group.
- Year of creation: 1981
- Site / land area: 8.500 sq m of buildings on 5 ha total area.
- Number of employees: approx. 250 people
- Main equipment: Granulation | Preparation of dosage form | Packaging
- Capacities: 1.300 million doses in Granulation and 950 million doses in repartition
- Main manufactured products (Top 10): Oméprazole | Fenofibrate | Prednizolone | Paracetamol | Vincamine | Doxycycline | Propranolol | Ibuprofène | ISMN 5 | Mirtazapine l Tramadol